Sunday, September 17, 2006

still in cincinnati

we been hanging out in cincinnati since friday afternoon at ilyas' house and the show is tommorrow night in cincinnati at topcats. from there we hit a nice little stride of shows every night and that should be cool. im going to just make the best of a bugged out situation with this tour deal...i mean we found out today that some of these shows....okay let me explain it, i dont know how it usually goes, but this time shows are being sold as a package. so lets say the show for all 3 acts is supposed to be 5 dollars and that 5 dollars covers hotel and gas money. apparently some shows have been sold for 1 dollar, one or two hotels (for 10 people?) and no gas money. thats NUTS! lmao!!!! imagine traveling 4 hours to work every day and at the end of the week you make 20 dollars. haha!!!!

man you may think were full of it by now, but thats because youre probably a masochist when paying dues "for the love"

"man i cut my d*ck off....for hip hop!!"

"i havent eaten in 3 weeks...for hip hop!!"

"im finna jump off of this roof for the love!!!"

nigga. go back to the first entry.

im feeling good though im not tripping anymore...im not the only person in this group though so its not about me only i got the least to lose. this isnt von pea on tour its tanya morgan on tour you know?

yo...please, anybody reading this if you know anyone thats been on a tour please tell them to contact me and let me know if im tripping or not. this is a janky assed tour but im still in. vons still in...at least until cali?

No comments:

Me

My photo
I'm Von Pea. I blog, but you wont get to know me.

Blog Archive