Wednesday, January 10, 2007

i never did finish that verse

but ive written some other things since then.

hopefully youll hear these albums this year:
spec boogie - introspective

che grand - everythings good ugly

donwill - re:iteration

von pea - self untitled

elucid - save yourself

theres a show coming up feburary 8th in NYC and all of those rappers will be there. im a lil sad right now because che didnt make the final 2 in that clipse battle, and its like damn dude would have fit perfect on the next clipse joint, but what can you do?

i think im gonna start blogging to myself about this music im working on right now...im giving myself a deadline of march 1st and i want to see what i can do (at this point in time) from now til march 1st. some people do whole records in 2-3 weeks! im gonna try to do one by march 1st. not "self untitled" just some new shit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

currently working on 3 albums all at once.

Let's see which one will see the light of day first.

Anonymous said...

SONG A DAY!

Me

My photo
I'm Von Pea. I blog, but you wont get to know me.

Blog Archive