Saturday, April 28, 2007

i finally did it

stopped being a wuss and submitted some beats for brooklynati.

im gonna describe the beats to yall for the hell out of it

back to me
what i describe as my "new shit" its dark, sounds like a rainy afternoon and you just broke up with your man/woman (it aint a girl song...well its not a song at all its just a beat right now)
its missing some money (aka some live wind baby!) or ill just find a record with the horns im looking for

concerned
I LOVE THIS JOINT. if don or ill are reading this, if yall dont like this one consider this my solo interlude or something, haha...this is hmm...imagine a more agressive "late" (last song on kanyes last album) this one is missing money too. i hear a piano part but i want to play it myself. better start learning huh?

dont you holla
yall may have seen us recording this on youtube but you didnt hear the beat. well im REsubmitting this beat because i really like it. id describe it as...youre in the jungle at night (yea im on that dark shit...dont worry well have some happy ass shit later) being chased by someone playing a saxophone. yep.

do your face like this
(by the way these aint real names) i cant say much about this other then i used a popular break but used more then the break...nothing new, its just kinda dope. i aint in love with this one but it has potential to be a good song...its not always about an amazing beat, but a good canvas.

wild honey
UH.....UH........UH UH UH UH......UH......
OOOOOOOHHHHHH....YEAAAAAAA YEAAAAAAAAH.....OOOOOOOHHHH....
thats all i can say about this one. this may be the first chaotic (did i spell that right?) song with such a slow beat.

this just in: ilwil likes "back to me"....yay!

peace

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Do your face like this... great title. Wish it were real.

aeon? said...

i gotta get more tracks on bklynati

Anonymous said...

Yeah baby just what I need a soundtrack for my campaign to bring forth the Morganites.



Bam- M. Garvey of the party
Distributing the Morganite Diaspora

Rich Louis said...

all u do is tease us

Me

My photo
I'm Von Pea. I blog, but you wont get to know me.

Blog Archive