Tuesday, September 18, 2007

PICK YOUR FACE UP, PEA!

i just caught a well deserved L.

but its a good one though...i learned my lesson. im gonna be a man about it and accept that slap on the wrist and keep it moving. if you know me just ask me in person and ill tell you what im talking about. it has something to do with the trilogy posts (which are all mysteriously missing now)

we may not be going where we thought we were going, but im in good spirits today just because. lets see how long is lasts lol

yo aeon, you disappeared when i was about to send that joint! well here it is.* i plan on running this into the ground.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...afta high school, I shoulda went away, I regret city tech to this day..." -I can relate (Love that track)

Anonymous said...

I'm a huge Danny convert.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K0N4EZV2

that's my personal best of from all of his projects

Anonymous said...

I was wonderin' what happened to those posts. Glad to hear you're in better spirits Pea!

Yo H, thanks for the love on your blog page. Remind me to send you somethin' when I make it back to the crib.

Me

My photo
I'm Von Pea. I blog, but you wont get to know me.

Blog Archive