Wednesday, October 03, 2007

positive music.

why does outkast "hold on be strong" make me feel good? its just a minute long intro.

i consider that some positive shit...not that "mos kweli and common!" umbrella people like throwing out there, but its on some simple but effective "yo...fuck that other shit, just be strong youre going through for a reason" tip. and its just an intro!

i think sometimes aritsts that may want to say something positive think they have to be extra well read and be talking about something deep and specific. like, a dead pres or P.E. joint may be thrown into the positive pile and it can be about revolution and eating healthy and and AND, but what about the people that just need to hear "dont worry you'll get the rent paid one way or another"? i think kanye did that to an extent on graduation. thats whats up. i dont know, i dont have a point. just a random thought.

whoever still reads this blog, thanks. i know my shit has zero media or pictures lol so it means something. thanks.

4 comments:

filthygomez said...

"whoever still reads this blog, thanks. i know my shit has zero media or pictures lol so it means something. thanks."

oh hush it.



:D

aeon? said...

this is the exact reason i like graduation as much as i do.

& the best way to command solid consistent readership is to update every day!

or at least regularly. i used to be good at that. the people will come if they know something will be there!

Unknown said...

lol @ this entry

i need to make a positive mix, sometimes i be on that bs :( like get over it already patrice omgz

Anonymous said...

I have a positive mix on my Itunes. Sometimes I just need to hear a few seconds or bars of a song to get me through. Oh, and I luv reading your blog eventhough I rarely leave a message. I actually check it every day. :)

Diona (D-)

I can't remember my blogger password (duh?)

Me

My photo
I'm Von Pea. I blog, but you wont get to know me.

Blog Archive