Wednesday, November 21, 2007

thank you scott

American ANGST-er
(the name makes perfect sense for me)

all of the beats are officially initiated and approved (not done)
now the most important part...getting the damn accapellas!
i was eqing a few bars of every song and looping them, then making a new beat around that...so this whole time i havent had the actual accapellas. once i get those the real work/fun begins. you may be wondering why im putting all of this work into this...ANGST N*GGA! PAY ATTENTION!

& I STILL WONT/DONT CARE WHAT ORIGINAL WAS BETTER SUCKAS

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

good shit von!! cant wait to hear it... u tryna get thatt pressed or anything? ill cop. hell ill get it anyway u release it. that's gonna some iddish

Che Grand said...

i told neeze to do a few. not the whole album, y'all can waste those beats on me!

Unknown said...

:)

aeon? said...

i'm goin in next week!!!! (prayerfully)

Anonymous said...

acapellas leaked

Anonymous said...

i think im gonna go in and do 1 myself... im waiting to get the acapellas first and just do the drums around the vocals... it'll b something cool to start my producing career. i still gotta hear urs Von... i need some kinda competition lol. interested to c wat Aeon is gonna do too

Donald Williams said...

VON HURRY UP

Me

My photo
I'm Von Pea. I blog, but you wont get to know me.

Blog Archive