Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Beat Thieves TWO


http://www.rappersiknow.com/media/ilwil/Beat%20Thieves%202.zip

allow me to get on my bobby brown/left eye shit. this damn project took fittylemn years to drop. fittylemn. i remember ilyas gave me a test mix to give feedback on and i was walking around the city listening to it...without a jacket on!

"i get it! that means it was a long time ago! because its february, and its been cold enough for a jacket since september! haha!"-the foreign co-worker from family guy

im happy its finally here, and i know its been a hell of a lot to get it from point a to b, so you guys go download that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shit.... didnt even start getting cold til end of December. ironically first snow in november [wat was up wit that snow storm that melted away next day last week.]. don put onto the show this weekend... hopefully i can make a show 4 once!!!

Me

My photo
I'm Von Pea. I blog, but you wont get to know me.

Blog Archive