Thursday, September 21, 2006

I've been up for 28 hours!!

If my math is wrong its because I'm sleepy. We got up yesterday and
drove from cincy to carbondale illinois for a show and then after the
show drove to ann arbor michigan, where we are as I type. Were
probably an hour from the d d, the d d d da d, dededeDE yall...

I stayed awake to help navigate our way here. An actual atlas is 20
times better than mapquest.

So carbondale was great. We got paid upfront and the crowd that chose
door b loved it. Door a was the pool hall 2 doors down that just
reopened and was free and had like...1 dollar beer and a cute chick
with a beer keg. The whole damn town was 2 doors down. They stole the
crowd haha...but like I said the people loved what everyone who
performed did.

Am I being positive now? That's not fun man!

Filthy cursed everyone out and said we shouldn't be trying to hang out
when we have a 10 hour drive. We didn't hang.

I'm tired...peace.

No comments:

Me

My photo
I'm Von Pea. I blog, but you wont get to know me.

Blog Archive