Thursday, September 21, 2006

14 dollar holla.

SON. If niggas ask me for gas money I'm getting out and walking to the
next town. Barefoot. With a vase on my head. Y'all crazy man. 14
dollars after the split up. Hahahahahha...these niggas wild man. This
is entertaining I swear. I went to get some sleep after the hotel
check in but I made the mistake of buying computer speakers when I was
in cincinnati...I get in the bed and 5 minutes later ilyas and donwill
are singing along to the ghetto boys at full volume. Possibly the
first time they truly got on my nerves. Lol

Donwill was singing britney spears in the bathroom. In no way
whatsoever is that hip hop. Hahaha

But dig it we did alright tonight but we've been better. Me filthy and
kendra are in her car headed to the d d the da d d da d, the d d
y'all. We going to kick it and shit and rjcc of "okp delete your shit"
fame is driving like a stuntman.

If you book us and try to give us 14 dollars each ill personally hit
you in the face with a stale loaf of bread. Do remember.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah man i found out that paying dues is a literal term... i can't wait to pay this van off when i'm back in b-lo.

Anonymous said...

Man, I know you wrote these tour blogs a while back and I REALLY need a late pass and all that, but this is some really really good stuff. I mean. I hate that things went the way they went, but I'm telling you man, this is something we as fans really like to know. I mean, I'm getting older an all that. And driving to from Chattanooga to ATL to see a SCION show (or whatever the case may be) knowing I have to work the next day OR staying at home and doing the same ole same ole is becoming a decision I'm finding easier to live with. BUT, I see now that this attitude is a MAJOR part of the problem. I support, but not as much as a nigga could, you know. And you brothers (sisters, artists) make some really big sacrifices to give us something we need and enjoy. So, sorry for the apathy dawg. I'm sorry to you and Lifesavas and Somobe and every other group that I dig and only buy CD's or merch for, but won't get my fat ass off the couch to go see when they are a few cities away.

Anyway....

I pray it ain't too late. Because we really need yall man. We do.

Me

My photo
I'm Von Pea. I blog, but you wont get to know me.

Blog Archive