Friday, October 27, 2006

back in brooklyn

why does it feel like i been away for a year?
 
actually ive been home since tuesday night. im gonna make myself leave the house tonight. i have had ZERO desire to leave this house at all. as much as i wanted to go hang with my girlfriend (not that its anybodies business but...no lol) i had to pry myself out of the door wednesday to travel to see her. ive had enough traveling for at least a week!
 
we we have a show in DC sunday night then its cmj week...should be...no WILL be loads of fun. when the team is in nyc i always have a ball. we dont know whats next for us but im trying to move this music to have some pocket change until we come up with the master plan (or find jobs lol)
 
the tour isnt officially over in my mind until the sunday show. CMJ doesnt count because it was the next step after tour but it wasnt apart of it...with that said ill attempt my massive retrospect blog sometime next week...but im gonna keep this joint alive for all things tanya morgan from now on. itll eventually become the "recording of brooklynati" blog and etc....

2 comments:

The Write Brother said...

Brooklynati needs EMC!!!

Donald Williams said...

yeah..
make this joint into the studio sessions journal...

Me

My photo
I'm Von Pea. I blog, but you wont get to know me.

Blog Archive