Monday, October 23, 2006

we did a show in LA

with oddisee, trek life, and pacific division.

it. was. DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE.

i was already messing with trek and oddisee, but i only knew pacific division from "act like u chillin"...those dudes are nice though...i mess with them now.

im going home tuesday...its goin DOWWWWWN. heres the hard part....whats next? i get home and try to figure out what to do next to make money. people dont think about that...when your favorite artists arent on tour what are they doing? i have no idea. im bout to find out because im one of my favorite artists...im somewhere in my top 20. 20? lol

but im having some fun though! dont trip...the fun is free sh*t. A dude named Merrell came to our show with A BAG OF VANS. Three Sixteen, Mario from Basement (in LA), and True (east) hooked us up with shirts, and sometimes youll get a free drink if youre a performer at these venues. haha...so thats the fun. my vans, my tee shirts, and a drink.

yea i edited this down. you already know why.

No comments:

Me

My photo
I'm Von Pea. I blog, but you wont get to know me.

Blog Archive