Friday, October 06, 2006

HOME.

I am extremely homesick!

We have been in oakland since monday and its been productive. We spoke
in front of 2 classrooms yesterday at santa rosa junior college. It
went pretty well...its a hip hop class and we just came in to talk
about what were going through and music in general. Later that night
we went to some club/party and I realized I need to be home. Lol...I
got in there and 5 minutes later I realized I had to be up today to
put posters up for the cali shows and to meet up with nicolay and then
the show tonight so there was no reason to be in there...I'd rather be
home with my family eating some of my mommas cooking...haha man I'm so
ready to be home! I won't be back on the east until the 27th....you
know what? Lets talk about grooming/hygene on tour. I'm changing the
topic.

Right now I'm in my labelheads building washing my whites and colors
together because I don't have enough whites to wash alone, or the time
to do that, but its all underclothes anyway so who cares? Haha...

And cutting your hair is wack because you're getting hair all over
someones sink or even in a hotel its a b*tch to clean up. I'm waiting
to make it to target so I can get some damn lotion and sh*t. I don't
want to get too metrosexual on yall lol but lets just say its hard to
encapsulate my suave' on the road.

Ok ima close this because I aint got sh*t to say other than that. COME
ONNNNNNNNN 27th!

No comments:

Me

My photo
I'm Von Pea. I blog, but you wont get to know me.

Blog Archive