Sunday, October 01, 2006

the mountains are beautiful

Were driving through the rockies in colorado and...oh yea I can't talk
about them until the pictures go up on dons blog.

Yo...niggas said we got em kicked off the colorado date and trying to
call us shady. The colorado cats wanted tm apart of their show because
we worked with them a few months ago and it went nice. They couldn't
get us because we were on this tour but once that tour became too
shakey and we left the colorado peeps still wanted us. They bought the
whole tour because we were on it and that's the bottom line. That's
not a dis, they simply wanted tm to come through again and said fuck
it whoever they with can roll too. Once we weren't with em anymore
those rules changed. I'm not gonna badmouth anybody but...that tour is
still goin on and they're doing mad shows without us and splitting the
money less ways, but now that we want to do our 3 or 4 lil shows its
an outrage. I promise you I'm not some fake dude acting innocent and
clueless...our plan was to stay on the whole tour and have fun
hustling and performing with those guys...but we had to go! I figure
we did them a favor. Instead of splitting money 9 ways they're
splitting it 5 ways now.

Ima be quiet about it now but ill close on this note: everything
happens for a reason. Colorado was dope. We performed with approach
and he's a real good dude. We invited a bunch of people on stage and
did karaoke to "aint no fun" by snoop and had women singing along on
stage hahaha...tanya morgan isn't conscious rap.

I'm out...oh yea. There was a money issue yet again but my mans and
them mysteriously got a new 2000 dollar guitar now so somebody bout to
get their eric clapton on.

The mountains are my groupies. I want to have sex with the mountains.

2 comments:

Che Grand said...

damn i wish i couldve been there to witness the "aint no fun" moment...
btw, pea is bout the veggies so im picking up all beef if anyone is hungry.

Anonymous said...

That sounds like some of that good bullshit, chief.

Take the L and press on.
Y'all got a tour to rock!

Me

My photo
I'm Von Pea. I blog, but you wont get to know me.

Blog Archive