Wednesday, October 11, 2006

the santa rosa show

Not santa monica don...haha

Tonight we finally said the wrong town on stage. Man that shit was
scary. Haha...we played it off, I think. But I learned something
tonight. Never expect to be the best show. Bottom line...lets keep it
all the way real...every artist wants to knock em dead on stage, but
some of us are sometimes like...well...most hip hop shows are low in
energy and our show isn't so we usually have that angle cornered.
Tonight we performed with eyezon and truthlive and they had the ill
energy and they worked together well on stage, so it was like ok we
have to step our "jump around the atage" game up...and we had a FEAST
prior to the show(thanks to the del benes) so we were fat bastards on
stage. Oh don't get me wrong we did our thing haha...the crowd really
enjoyed us, but I just know I was tired as hell.

By the way we got paid upfront. HollAAAARRR.

One.

2 comments:

aeon? said...

FANTASTIC @ getting paid upfront.

catch y'all in new york, yo.

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see y'all on stage again. Remember..

I'm your Number One Fan :)

Me

My photo
I'm Von Pea. I blog, but you wont get to know me.

Blog Archive