Wednesday, October 18, 2006

THE DRAMA AINT OVER

not yet...hold on. ill talk about that later.
 
okay so we had a brother come from arizona and a woman come from SWEEDEN. TO SAN FRANCISCO CALIFORNIA. now obviously they didnt come only to see us, but they came to see us as a priority. the show with trackademicks wednesday was fun but the benefit joint was even better. that one went down last friday. spank pops (thanks for the shirts....yall need to check out donwills blog to see the crazy sh*t we got from True East out in wallnut creek...crazy!) also peformed at that one and we all pretty much did our thing. no money issues because it was all for track to get his studio back up and running...honor roll camp is pretty cool. i will say this much...the bay is driving me to the poorhouse!!!! when we got here we were eating 10 dollar meals...now its strictly the 2.49 jump off at church's chicken. jack in the box is fine dining right now man. the misses asked me if i was eating right...uh...im eating??? Ian put us on to some healthy drink the other night thats good but damn i go home in a week its too late for this tour! lol...
 
yo...this people traveling to see us thing is crazy. you know how far sweeden is? people coming up to me like "yo man im a big fan...respect keep doing your thing" or even "YO! I LOVE YALL SHIT!" im not used to it and i hope i never take that for granted...
 
OH WAIT!!! THE FOLKS FROM THE TOUR WE LEFT CAME TO THE SHOW LAST WEDNESDAY! I SEEN A GHOST!!
 
they came and performed and sh*t...no harm done, no fights, none of that. i WILL say it was pretty obvious that one person wasnt messing with us and vice versa, but you know i dont got any beefs with anyone. i dont know where they are on the tour right now, but man i think everyone that got in that truck back in september will agree that this tour was the most janky shit ever. lesson learned by all of us. i thank them for that.
 
100% real talk, i cant wait to get home, get back in my bed, make some beats on my stuff, give my woman a (skinny) bear hug, and eat some hood chinese food. i want to see my family too...my little brother was asking me if i was getting our money situation right haha...damn are your reading shawn? if you are, dont mind the cursing. haha...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sandy said...

rib tips and fried rice is waiting for you!!!!

Wait a minute, you eat pork?

Well if not... hood chikkin wings and a large iced tea is waiting for you!!!

Anonymous said...

von send me a mailing address (ask your sister in law or your boo for my email)
the whole ash thing is not sexy
i have some extra Rum And Cake lotion for y'all
....Faye

Me

My photo
I'm Von Pea. I blog, but you wont get to know me.

Blog Archive