Monday, May 07, 2007

PHantastic

Philly was fun. i always have fun in philly though. we (tanya morgan minus ilyas) had a show with dumhi, cosmicfunkallstars, sankofa, che grand, and ghetto song bird. i have a headache thanks to me sleeping funny or something (and i gotta go record) so this is gonna be short: the show was dope. the PA crew came out to show everybody love and we tried to put on a good show for them.



fuck it...lets sum up the show in picture.













what says "underground rapper" in this picture other than the de la soul is dead shirt? NOTHING.
underground rappers dont do THIS:



im off to record...

peas gotta have it...this winter on von pea records

1 comment:

Sandy said...

fan-tastic.

Heard the show was awesome.

Me

My photo
I'm Von Pea. I blog, but you wont get to know me.

Blog Archive