Thursday, May 10, 2007

dead mixer

if you ever heard a von pea verse other than von sees or word from our sponsors or the loosie stuff and wondered "why does this sound like crap!?!?!?!?" well 1) youre a fake ass bob powers and 2) its probably partially due to this mixer right here. i keep it ghetto with the plastic cups and i run my mic through this (pause?)























(taken with the ill camera phone. 000000000000000000000000000.9 megapixles son)
and its dead now.

turned it on to make a beat earlier today, and it worked
turn it on to make a beat about a half hour ago and no sound came out of it, but you could hear the music in the cue...not the outs though.

one day ill get a real recording mixer and just sample/run my mic through that. AND GET A GOOD MIC! but until then?

im getting another cheap ass mixer. why? shit you read donwills blog and were in the same group. put 2 and 2 together. WE BROKE SON

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No way....That's the first mixer I ever had (the Lineartech with the sampler built it, WHAT!!!)...I even had some Lineartech bd-1600 turntables to go along with it (Music Factory/Beat Street Beginner Package, WHAT!!!)...Lineartech is mad ghetto though, I can see why things been sounding rough all these years...I'm suprised that thing has made it this far...


-Low Key

angie said...

Yousa trip with your "lingo"...HAHA!

Me

My photo
I'm Von Pea. I blog, but you wont get to know me.

Blog Archive