Monday, June 11, 2007

i have a spitkicker blog

http://www.spitkickers.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=84&Itemid=82

thats whats up!

canada was fun. we stayed on suites on this college campus...i always thought all dorms were alike but the suites had bedrooms. thats dope. i dont know my infatuation with college dorms but stayin in the suite helped. i enjoyed that. that was in hamilton...then we went to toronto and did 2 shows there. all was well and nouveao riche made a new fan (in me)

im looking forward to colorado this weekend with dj low key. this time che grand is coming out too to perform. it should be fun times. god willing next year we will finally have a lessondary tour with everybody with some music out.

to my folks from the last entry...yea those cities you named? we'll most likely be there. i hope.

and im still working, i know i stopped blogging about the recording of (new ish) but its still happening, im just being quiet about it lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss the emo blog :(

signed,
me

vonpea.com said...

anon...just bring em to the shows! tell em to come to the bhhf! thats the main thing we need is to keep em coming to the shows.

and thank you for the on a mission love, thats one of my favorites too

Me

My photo
I'm Von Pea. I blog, but you wont get to know me.

Blog Archive