Monday, June 04, 2007

yo..real quick

i dont have shit to say right now.

this is lighthearted though; im not depressed at all. did i use that semicolon right? f*ck it.

i just dont have anything i feel like rapping about right now, im interested in working on my production though. im gonna stop using "the beatmaker" name in a while. theres 2 albums i produced under that name and thatll probably be it ima just be von pea and stop confusing people in that regard.

i know i dont blog here a lot and probably lost all the luster from the tour blogs but well be back on tour in august im just finding stuff out myself. ilyas is helping put this together. i dont know if i can say who yet (have i said it yet?) but its someone new that we been ranting and raving about for a few months now and an established underground group who is always on tour so that makes me feel secure that this go round will be less janky. maybe.

p.s. some people been waiting for us to hit their town. i seen some of the dates; none of this is written in stone, but i will say were supposed to finally hit: san diego, seattle, detroit, florida, and houston

6 comments:

kuh reel yuh said...

atlanta?? :(

kuh reel yuh said...

oh, and yes, you did use the semicolon right. :*)

Sandy said...

you should do a Von Pea vs. Beatmaker album. Confuse the heck outta everyone some more like ti vs tip.

As long as you keep producing, I don't think we (the audience) cares too much what you go by.

Von PEAchy squeaky clean beans for that matter.

Me said...

I DONT CARE HOW FAR I HAVE TO TRAVEL.

The Write Brother said...

I'm down to hop on the Northwest dates!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Baltimore? If so, I'm in the building!

Me

My photo
I'm Von Pea. I blog, but you wont get to know me.

Blog Archive