Sunday, August 26, 2007

i hadnt made a beat in about 2 weeks until...

i heard this


which was used by black milk to make this (all you impatient folks wait for the damn beat to start at 0:11:



i must have played this instrumental like 20 times last night. i can try to explain...something about sampling is just so crazy to me...i always imagine in my mind the original artist being chopped up in the studio in real time in my mind. like...i imagine F****r in the booth and that second of time being looped and rearranged by god...i know im crazy but thats why its so trippy to listen. yea every time i hear a beat or make one i imagine im rearranging/looping/chopping that moment in time. i mean imagine him in the studio over and over "darling youve got....darling youve got...im yours too...your every wish is..." the engineer hitting the same button over and over...stuck in a loop of time. trippy aint it? no, i dont smoke weed.

2 comments:

aeon? said...

wow
im your puppet?!

vonpea.com said...

damn somebody shut me down what happened to the puppet? haha

Me

My photo
I'm Von Pea. I blog, but you wont get to know me.

Blog Archive