Thursday, September 06, 2007

damn its been over a week huh?

my bad?

yo trackademicks gave me a bunch of jams and i cant decide...out of the ones that can fit on "peas gotta..." (fit meaning, dont stray away from the overall sound) which one i like the most. theres this joint with an ill synth flute sample (i think thats a synth flute sound...f*ck it who cares its ill) and theres another one from the 1st batch he gave me and these 2 are battling right now. the fast joint from the 1st batch will smack you from the gate but this flute joint is so infectious. then theres this other joint that reminds me of "fetti scrilla scratch" but can you hear that on a von pea album? then again...who knows what a von pea album sounds like in 2008? you really dont know yet and youll be surprised. if you think its gonna be 12 "stay tuned"s you're out of your mind.

on that note this song is dedicated to the once and future lady pea.

see you on the 15th....sis :-P

Me

My photo
I'm Von Pea. I blog, but you wont get to know me.

Blog Archive