Thursday, October 18, 2007

had a dream last night

i owed credits in high school and had to go back...like that adam sandler movie. but i had music classes too...strange thing is the are was in my music class. the only "cameo" in my dream and it was the are! lol thats mad random because i havent seen him in weeks. anyway i kept trying to go to music class and id go out one door and end up back outside, or on another side of the school, or something like that. there was this one odd stairway that definitely challenged my fear of heights because there were no rails to it and it was like a 5 story drop. i fell and landed...i thought you dont do that in dreams! i got up and walked into the lunch room then the janitor grabbed me like "hey do you go here you look too old to go here! and i woke up.

i took that as a sign to start working on "peas gotta..." again. you know, since its about high school. im working on one of the few that i produced right now...its almost just a drum break, it reminds me of this slim thug song "i aint heard of that" but its an actual drum break not programmed, and...its just some...for lack of a better term..."raw shit"...damn im trying to not use typical rap terms lol

if anyone is wondering how this is coming out its dropping on von pea records and im serious like ti on satellite radio...next year!

3 comments:

Donald Williams said...

STOP STEALIN MY BEATS

thatdudedave said...

i think the both of you should do something...over demdumbjacksons!
since the are was in your dream...that means something

Anonymous said...

Good words.

Me

My photo
I'm Von Pea. I blog, but you wont get to know me.

Blog Archive