Friday, October 26, 2007

we won the xm/myspace contest!

I don't have access to a computer right now but via mobile device I had
to let you know that we ended up winning the xm radio/myspace "show em
what you got" competition. we went on and there were 3 judges/xm radio
djs that basically said they appreciated the lane we were trying to be
in. the other 2 acts had a more mainstream sound and we thought that
would be in their favor but it ended up being in our favor! I don't know
what's next as far as the prize and all of that but more information
should be on myspace.com/xm.

I'm about to go to the airport in an hour and a half and that's probably
the wackest thing in the world right now but this has been a great
trip...peace!

--
No signature®

5 comments:

tia said...

congratulations, von! *somebody* came in my room in the middle of the night to tell me the good news but i was dead asleep.

thatdudedave said...

the champions!

Anonymous said...

Now that's what's up!!! Congrats to all three of y'all, Von!

Sandy said...

CONGRATS!!! so very very proud of you guys.

iphone said...

Great work! This is the kind of info that are supposed to be shared
around the net. Shame on the seek engines for no longer positioning
this put up higher! Come on over and talk over with my website .
Thanks =)
http://www.iwalkusa.com/

Me

My photo
I'm Von Pea. I blog, but you wont get to know me.

Blog Archive