Saturday, November 10, 2007

ITS YA BOY VON PEA! SHOW 2!

sucked. well, not completely. I still go by being happy if one person is
vibing. we had about....10? one big fan was there with his boy cliff,
and his boy cliff is vomiting outside the venue right now. when drinking
goes wrong. yay.

yo, asheville is smaller than my first girlfriends butt. and that sh*t
was mad small son. this homeless dude just came up to me and showed me
he's missing a hand. damn I was gonna give him money regardless!

ilyas will be mad if I mention the money but lets just say it was a door
date. you do the math. literally. were stayin with the promoter and his
big a$$ dog. pardon the censorship, my sidekick does that automatically.
I'm out...WE OPEN FOR DE LA SOUL TOMMORROW IN CHARLOTTE. this white guy
just started randomly rapping to me and he's doing it right now. I'm far
from the venue so he has no idea I'm a rapper. is that racist?

f*ck it I'm out. peace.

ps this show sucked but I'm still appreciative.

No comments:

Me

My photo
I'm Von Pea. I blog, but you wont get to know me.

Blog Archive