Friday, November 09, 2007

the show in jacksonville tonight

thanks to those that came out especially my 2 peoples that shall remain
nameless because they don't do it for the fame (I'm just trying to make
it sound cool lol) thank you guys. 2 other guys drove 2 hours too, but I
known yall longer so I appreciate it more haha...

I'm really really tired and maybe my tiredness has me grumpy or
something but I'm much more greatful than happy or amped or
anything...regarding the success of the show tonight. the crowd wasn't
packed but they were so dag on (yes, dag on) energetic and we were too.
it was really fun up there. right now I just want to rest though. back
on the road to asheville north carolina tonight (meaning the 9th).

things went right, no funny business, no drunk n hot girls stripping,
no trashing the hotel room. we are all just chilling. I'm not for all
the extra nonsense! all that stuff is only my scene in theory haha...

I hope things continue to go good. ima keep praying on it, you know, I
gotta thank god cause he gave me the chance to rock haaaarrrrrrrd! (c)
L.L.

I feel like I'm forgetting something. oh yea, waiting around to go on
stage is the most nerve wrecking thing in the world. I'm not complaining
but it really is better going on early/opening instead of goin last,
that is if you're like me and get anxious until you finally get up
there. I was nervous for a few hours!

okay its 330 I'm going to sleep! ill probably say something about all
the shows even if there's nothing to really report. peace!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

got a grip of pics and even some video footage (the whole We Be performance plus some others). unfortunately i left my durn camera in *nameless*'s car so it'll be next week before that media hits the light of day, but keep an eye out for it.

show was ill... i was impressed with the knowledgeable crowd in Jax, much better than i'd anticipated. opening acts were entertaining as well... overall more than worth the trip.

good luck on the rest of the dates, rock it like that and you'll win over more crowds than not. peace!

Me

My photo
I'm Von Pea. I blog, but you wont get to know me.

Blog Archive