Friday, March 14, 2008

flirting with change.

now as a music blog, this entry SHOULD be about how i just changed my equipment or how ive been trying to come up with a new style or whatever, but nah. im somewhat of a geek and i just spent an hour transferring my blog to wordpress.

too bad you cant blog via email over there...if you could this blog would be DELETED! As we head back out on tour next week, who knows what ill have to blog about when i cant get to a computer. i dont even have a laptop yet.

its 4am and im watching pulp fiction for the 3215235th time blogging about...a blog. lame.

5 comments:

bananaclipse(3.0) said...

Soooo I gotta bookmark 2 von pea blogs? Its all the same to me

vonpea.com said...

oh nah im going to leave the wordpress one alone until i can use it with email...basically i wasted my time. lol

bananaclipse(3.0) said...

Lol I got you.

Anonymous said...

wat's the difference? its all same ish anyway! haha

sdot* said...

Von, what's happening bruh. I love all ya stuff [hetero]. I want to interview you [and perhaps TM] for this site I work at. I get the feeling my boss doesn't think I can do it. If you [y'all] are interested, I just want to do quick 10 Q&A interview along with a short Bio for the spotlight artist of the month. you can contact me at sdotro@yahoo.com or sdot@blindiforthekids.com

P'z

Me

My photo
I'm Von Pea. I blog, but you wont get to know me.

Blog Archive