Sunday, March 23, 2008

new orleans is crazy

there's a dude with blinking lights on his fingernails, a bunny chasing
a guy dressed asjesus, a woman drunk outta her mind in a dress and new
orleans fitted cap, and this band with a lead singer singing through an
effects thingamajig so her vocals are all waawaa-ish, and its not even
11pm yet.

the tour is going good, keep up with donwills blog for better tour
coverage, I'm just trying to chill and soak it all up for the mental
archives.

ima holla!
--
fin.

2 comments:

bananaclipse(3.0) said...

*reads: a bunny chasing
a guy dressed asjesus

*floor

Anonymous said...

im tryna figure our whether theres a deeper meaing behind that bunny/jesus imagery lol. where do the chocolate eggs come in.

that dudes fingernails should be a a kanye flashing lights video

Me

My photo
I'm Von Pea. I blog, but you wont get to know me.

Blog Archive