Wednesday, March 26, 2008

tanya morgan is not only a rap group...

they are also an opening act!

I just want to make sure folks know that I'm not sitting around
delusional and hype over any of this stuff. I just wanna make dope shit.
I think some people want to believe that we think we should be rocking
stadiums because we were on the myspace front page. LOL! YEA RIGHT.

we are an opening act right now...in my opinion a pretty good one. we're
not out here opening though, they got us "headlining". so were not
packing out the hole in the wall spots. the worst crowd was in asheville
last november...maybe like 8 people. a lot of times its 20 to 40 folks,
but that's cus the crowds don't know us like that. but know who does
know us? the people that drive 2 to 4 hours from their town to the show
on a weeknight. the people that shake my hand and say "I'm a big fan,
keep doing it man...". the people that say "I looked for moonlighting
for like 3 months and finally found it! can you sign my cd?". the people
that catch the show in their town, and still drive out of their way to
see it again in the next town the next night. they know us.

ima be honest, I'm usually quiet during any gloating. and this aint to
blow anyone up, there's nothing wrong with being proud of yourself. its
just because I personally aint got shit to gloat about. I instead wait
around for the negative.

to those that are watching and keeping a checklist of the negative, I'm
watching with you, lets compare notes.

the difference is when I fix those, I'm a better person. you just got a
checklist.

go get that mixtape.
http://www.myspace.com/tanyamorgan
--
fin.

3 comments:

Seth said...

i'm not normally the dude to respond, but after the okp post the other day i'm glad to see this is where your head is at.
and if you guys ever make a west coast trip, i'll drive a couple hours

bananaclipse(3.0) said...

WEST COAST TRIP!!!!!!!!! please

Anonymous said...

man listen, im humble too

but it's okay to gloat within.

yall have accomplished more than a lot of okp, we're just playing catch up

Me

My photo
I'm Von Pea. I blog, but you wont get to know me.

Blog Archive