Saturday, September 30, 2006

YOU GOT SERVED.

Today we were on mania tv. And we interviewed with dj chonz. And we
ate food and went to the club with low key and THEN THE FUN STARTED.
We had to leave the party to go perform a quick 2 song set at a place
called the shelter. Man we got there at 11:30 and didn't perform til
1:30 after watching the hip hop dance off. Maybe I'm not real hip hop
anymore but at one club I watched women dance to "take the l" and now
I'm watching b boys. I'm not mad at the b boys but I wanted to watch
the women dance. I literally fell asleep on a couch in the back. We
got up there and we were wack!!! I don't have time to front. Wack
juice. I blame it on nobody it was just wack. Tonights show is the big
one though. Tonight meaning saturday night.

In other news I miss my woman. I like saying woman like that song "get
out my life woman"

Shout to the 400 for the dope shirts. Check donwills blog for
pictures. Of your girl. Naked.

One!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Me

My photo
I'm Von Pea. I blog, but you wont get to know me.

Blog Archive