Friday, May 11, 2007

BACK IN EFFECT SON.






shout to my mother for donating 20 dollars and donwill for donating 5 dollars lol
so i went to GIT-TAR center and bought a regular 4 channel audio mixer trying to "step it up" on a budget but i got home and realized...fuck that shit. if it aint broke, dont break it. forget trying to fix it...dont break it! so i went back and got this joint. it was more money (that i didnt have) but its a necessity. man its such a rush to plug some shit right in and GO...withthat audio mixer i was scratching my head like "hmm okay i need a new cable for this...where do i..." but with a regular ass dj mixer i literally JUST plugged it in and recorded something. and guess what? shit is clearer then that janky lineartech. the buzz that i used to have to filter out doesnt exist in this recording i just did...see? better already.

i know im ghetto with it but lo fi is me...its my thing...when the money is right ill upgrade. next up is a soundcard built for music (not looking forward to installign that) and im gonna get more ram at the same time, then finally a new mic. aka i gotta go hand out some more fliers soon. lol

2 comments:

angie said...

YAY! Congrats on your new purchase!

aeon? said...

my dj mixer BLOWS

that looks nice

:(

Me

My photo
I'm Von Pea. I blog, but you wont get to know me.

Blog Archive