Thursday, November 01, 2007

holloween was fun



DEAD ON NIGGAS. DEAD ON.

in more important news, 88 keys posted the song we did with him on his myspace page. its the one called "cuddle bums"

the song is about what its about because his mixtape/album is a concept about a bachelor that is dating and you know, testing the waters, sewing his oats and what have you.

in other other news, we are about to go traveling again. i dont know if this link will work, but click there for all of your show dates. its not a bunch, but if you can be at any of them, by all means! show up...

now im outta here! YULLLLL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm beyond dead. Best costume I've seen this year...

Anonymous said...

the link to the tour info works fine. See you at Local 506 on 11/12.

Also, it would be absolutely awesome/hilarious if you could do LGBNF, and dedicate it to my girlfriend Kate. She loves that song.

LLW said...

hey von it's keesh! i'm in cincy for work the 15th and 16th so i will definately check yall out! woooooooo, lol

Hello said...

lol @ dead on. Amazing.

Me

My photo
I'm Von Pea. I blog, but you wont get to know me.

Blog Archive