Friday, November 02, 2007

lets go do some shows

as you might know tanya morgan is about to jump in a rental and go do some shows. call it a tour if you want. well it is...a short tour but a tour and we have been struggling to put this together for a while now. its hard to juggle regular life and rap life and thats why its so hard for us to go out sometimes but now we are going at it again. NY ill be back around november 20th.

but for now...come to the show! bring people with you! buy a 5 dollar cd! if you ballin buy a tee shirt! wish me a happy birthday! (i just decided since my birthday is November 11th, the whole tour is my birthday party.)

wish us well, pray for us, and keep checking the blogs for updates on whats going on on tour. dons will be the cool one mines will probably be complaining. haha...


p.s. be a naked bitty in sneakers and get in free

4 comments:

DJ Low Key /// djlowkey.com said...

-> i just decided since my birthday is November 11th, the whole tour is my birthday party.

You read that right east coast, bring presents for Von to the shows.

FYI, Lineartech DJ equipment, hockey cards, vintage No Limit cassette/video cassette releases and T-Pain live concert DVDs all make great gifts for him.

Sandy said...

happy early birthday!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

thank you san!

HeinzMoleman said...

have fun beyotch!

Me

My photo
I'm Von Pea. I blog, but you wont get to know me.

Blog Archive